Make up the face does not mean turning it into a mask, what is sought is to highlight the positive points and make less unfavorable. Just like beauty routines, make-up reflects the sensitivity and taste with which the person is concerned with their aesthetic appearance, so it is important to keep in mind that feeling well presented can raise your self-esteem and project a better image towards the rest. Today we tell you the steps to make up yourself as a professional
Basic Criteria for Makeup
To find the right cosmetics, the most important thing before making any decision is to take into account the type of skin you have, analyzing which are the points that you want to highlight or minimize. It is advisable to examine your face well in a place with good lighting, avoiding white light as it subtracts shades to the face, analyze the texture of your complexion and discover how to take advantage of her face.makeup
Never overdo the use of make-up, if you do not want your face to look artificial and resemble a mask. Always work according to the time of day or night and the type of activity to which you are going to devote.
Her face is the first impression so this should not concentrate your makeup task alone on the eyes; Her mouth, cheeks, nose, and chin; As these must complement each other to create a uniform image.
Preparation of the skin
Before starting the makeup you must do a good facial cleaning. It is essential to use toners to close the pores after removing the cleaner.
It is important that you have a skin without acne, clean without impurities, with sale click here, you will know the 5 best masks for acne
The pre-base: powders or colored bases that function as a pre-base, correct and conceal defects such as opaque complexion and other irregularities of the skin. They come in five main tones: mauve, blue, coral green and yellow. Which can be used depending on skin type or corrective need. For example:
The mauve colors can be used if your skin is clear and needs to highlight some key points or cover the yellowish tones of the complexion.
The blue shades are recommended for women with brown hair and white skin because they help to diminish the broken capillaries that are appreciated through the epidermis.
Coral tones or salmon are ideal for dark skinned people who lack uniformity in the middle layer of skin that is the dermis. This will give you a healthy appearance.
If you have too dry complexion, you can replace colored powders with liquid pre-bases, which are applied before the make-up and thanks to their light consistency they easily fade and help to fix the cosmetics.
- The base: the base is an essential element to give uniformity to the skin and match the tone of the face. If the skin is reddish it should be chosen a base of a neutral or beige tone without any pink or coral hue.
If it is yellowish, the color should be slightly pink; And if it is yellow of greenish type, all this range of coral will give more life to its natural tone. As for the finish that must be given to the corresponding face, a thin base if you have a clear complexion, without spots or pimples. But if you try to cover imperfections try a thicker to give uniformity to both the surface and the color.
Before using it you need to apply a light neutralizer or tonic before the base, in order to establish the tone of your complexion. Cover the face with the base, lightly applying the color it creates that suits you better, then spread it and examine the color of your skin in the light; This should be observed totally smooth and with natural and uniform appearance.
Use our best homemade exfoliating face masks, they are very easy and cheap.
- Clear bases: they are used to give light to the face, to emphasize the positive points and to disguise the negative ones, and to hide the first signs of aging. It should be applied around the eye area, which is usually the area where the bags or the first wrinkles tend to appear. Be careful not to apply in the areas near the lower lashes because on contact with the light your face will have an inflamed appearance. You can also place a clear base on the area between the side of the bridge of the nose and the lower corner of the eye. To give vitality to your face, apply a little foundation in the area where the eyebrows end and the birth of hair begins.
- Dark bases: dark bases serve more than anything to hide the protuberances that challenge beauty to your face. You should apply this type of bases apply under the cheekbones from the center of each cheek towards the hairline.
A base for the normal and dry skin.
The ideal base for normal skin is one that contains emollient ingredients that prevent loss of moisture and freshness. Young women with normal skin can also afford to apply water bases, oils or gel.
Do a homemade cleaning for your face, the results are incredible
A base for an oily or mixed skin.
If you have this type of skin I recommend you first use a liquid moisturizing base, which controls the excess fat; Matte tone for example; Contain a kind of talcum that neutralize the oil of the skin, in addition a great amount of water and a texture that helps to cover the imperfections of the face.
Identification of the face
Classes of faces:
Oval: the oval face is the perfect face and you can tell if you take some measurements of it. Measure from the birth of the hair to below the eyebrow and the eyebrow taking the measurement from the side of the nose to under the nose and from there to the chin; The measures must be the same.
- Square: in the square face you can oval the face with a brush and apply a dark color with a broad brush, in the part of the jaw that protrudes. A darker tone base is used to narrow the shape of the face. Usually, on this face, the neck is wide, so thick and dark vertical lines should be applied to the sides to straighten them.
- Round: the round face is oval by applying two vertical lines to the dark sides the base is used darker to thin the face.
Triangular and drop: these two types of the face are oval by makeup on the forehead two vertical lines of dark tone to be angled. The base should be clearer than the skin tone. In the neck that is usually long, it should be applied to the sides of this light color to widen it.
Do not know what beauty products to carry in your wallet, read this next post, this incredible! Makeup products you should always carry with you
If you consider it necessary to thin the jaw extends the dark blush along this and if you want to decrease the girls apply the dark blush along it and neck down.
- To shorten a wider front, extend the dark blush from the center of the hairline down and to both sides forming a v in the center of the forehead.
- If the nose is what needs help, give it a less prominent appearance by bringing the brush down on either side of it and apply clear base between the two lines. To shorten it, spread a little dark blush over the tip and blunt it carefully.