Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 26% on the PETER COPPOLA Coppola Keratin Smoothing Treatment Formaldehyde & Aldehyde-Free (Treatment Kit with Aftercare) by Peter Coppola at ETCF Blog. MPN: PCB-Single-App-with-AC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SHAMPOO: Shampoo hair thoroughly once with the Clarifying ShampooTOWEL DRY: Towel-dry hair until there is no excess water (~ 70% dry) Squeeze hair with a towel, do not rubAPPLY (Part 1) Make sure tools are laid out properly and are easy to access. Shake Keratin Treatment tube well and pour 2 oz of product into tint bowlAPPLY (Part 2): Section hair into 4 sections. Front hairline to nape of neck. Apex of the head to just behind ears on each side of the headAPPLY (Part 3): After hair is in
Product Description & Reviews
SHAMPOO: Shampoo hair thoroughly once with the Clarifying ShampooTOWEL DRY: Towel-dry hair until there is no excess water (~ 70% dry) Squeeze hair with a towel, do not rubAPPLY (Part 1) Make sure tools are laid out properly and are easy to access. Shake Keratin Treatment tube well and pour 2 oz of product into tint bowlAPPLY (Part 2): Section hair into 4 sections. Front hairline to nape of neck. Apex of the head to just behind ears on each side of the headAPPLY (Part 3): After hair is in "touch up" sections, starting in the back right section, pull down 1" of hair and begin applying product just off the scalp through the ends of hair. Use a fine tooth tail comb to comb product into each section.PRO TIP: Make sure that there is complete coverage. Proper saturation is key, all of the hair must have product applied to it to perform correctly.PROCESS: After product has been applied, process hair according to the condition. As little as 20 min for hair that is damaged (bleached, double processed, heavily highlighted, or previously relaxed). Up to 50 min for hair that is virgin, very coarse, very thick, or very heavy curl pattern.Comb hair smooth every 5 min of processing with fine toothed combRINSE: Rinse thoroughly with warm water until water runs clean, approx. 3 minBLOW DRY: Blow dry hair 100% into desired shape with a round, vent or paddle brushFLAT IRON: Section hair appropriately for the flat iron portion. The 4 sections "touch up" partings are a good starting point. If you have a great deal more hair, section according to the density. When flat ironing hair take a 1/8 inch section starting at the nape and pass smoothly from the roots to the ends of the hair between 3 to 8 passes or until hair is smooth and fizz freePRO TIP: Don't color or highlight hair until 24-48 hours post treatment. Wait 24 hours before shampooing, conditioning and restyling
Features & Highlights
- Keratin Hair Treatment Kit Contains: (1) 3 oz Peter Coppola Keratin Hair Treatment, (1) 3 oz Clarifying Shampoo, (1) Total Repair Hair Mask- Jar 8 oz., (1) 12 oz Peter Coppola Total Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Set, (1) 2 oz Peter Coppola Just Blow - Blow Out Spray, (1) Peter Coppola Tint Brush, Bowl, and Heat Resistant Fine Tooth Tail Comb Black
- Formaldehyde Free Keratin Treatment: This keratin formula is both formaldehyde free and releases no harmful gases. Use this treatment to reduce curl and eliminate frizz for up to 90 days.
- Total Repair Sulphate Free, Color Safe, Keratin Safe Shampoo: This shampoo is to be used for every shampoo after you have done your treatment. This formula is designed to specifically go with the treatment. Sulphate free and color safe.
- Total Repair Keratin Conditioner For Aftercare: This repairative formulation nourishes and rebuilds keratin bonds to maximize the life of your treatment.
- Thermal Protectant Just Blow For Blowouts: This spray on leave in conditioner protects hair during blow dries and reduces the damage of flat ironing. This rebuilding formula helps the longevity of your keratin treatment and reduces blow dry time.
Hair & Scalp Treatments
3 oz Treatment Kit w/ Aftercare
9.7 x 3.4 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.