Free Shipping Included! Capillus82 Mobile Laser Therapy Cap for Hair Regrowth - NEW 6 Minute Flexible-Fitting Model - FDA-Cleared for Medical Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia - Great Coverage by Capillus at ETCF Blog. MPN: CAP82-6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Capillus82 Laser Cap for Hair Regrowth is the value-priced laser therapy cap manufactured by Capillus, LLC, Miami, Florida.The Capillus82 is an
Product Description & Reviews
Capillus82 Laser Cap for Hair Regrowth is the value-priced laser therapy cap manufactured by Capillus, LLC, Miami, Florida.
The Capillus82 is an FDA-cleared, wearable, battery-operated laser therapy device recommended by Capillus physicians to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia) and prevent progression of hair loss. The Capillus82 model provides great laser coverage for treatment of pattern balding and hair thinning in both men and women. Now featuring a new, flexible fitting design which makes it more comfortable than ever to use, the Capillus82 provides clinically proven Capillus laser therapy to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia) in just 6 minute daily sessions.
The Capillus82 model is the company's value-priced device that is now available without a prescription and features 82 laser diodes for great scalp coverage (compared to similarly priced helmet and comb gadgets).
What to Expect from Capillus82 laser therapy:
Keep in mind that it takes time for hair to grow and with continued use and as long as you continue to comply with laser therapy, you should maintain a fuller head of hair and cessation of hair loss. You will not notice results after the first use, as it takes time to restore follicle health.
4 Months: Reduced hair shedding, Possible growth of baby hairs
6 Months: Initial Results, Slightly Fuller Appearance
12 Months: Visible Results, Fuller Appearance
24 Months: Fuller, Healthier Hair & Continued Maintenance
Features & Highlights
- IF HAIR LOSS RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY, the Capillus82 laser hair growth therapy cap may be right for you. With a 95% success rate, Capillus laser therapy can reverse the process of hair loss in both men & women with hereditary hair loss.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN & FDA CLEARED as a safe and effective treatment for hereditary hair loss (identified by overall thinning hair, a receding hairline and pattern baldness). Now anyone can grow their hair at home or on-the-go with the same lasers previously available only through physicians.
- JUST 6 MINUTES EVERY DAY. Comfortably treat your scalp with the flexible fitting Capillus82 in the time it takes to drink your morning coffee.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED TREATMENT to grow thicker, fuller hair if used as a stand-alone product, or in conjunction with topical hair loss foams, prescription medications, or before and after hair transplant surgery Hair loss doctors know not all laser hair regrowth products are created equal and with no known adverse side-effects reported, the Capillus82 cap features laser only technology with no interior LED lights.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA for quality assurance, this device is easy, discreet, comfortable and individually inspected before shipping for safe use. Our US-based customer service & support are available to answer any questions.
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 5.79 x 5.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Capillus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PRONU00015, ean: 0712038671267,
Pro-Nu Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) technology utilizes a highly effective combination of red laser and LED light diodes to stimulate and energize cellular activity causing an uptake in the natural function of the hair follicle. This 4 to 6 month p...
By ReGEN by Follinique
ReGEN by Follinique is a fully FDA approved proprietary blend hair growth formula for which the active ingredient is 5% minoxidile, the FDA recommended dose for a male adult over 18 years of age. Minoxidil is the first and only FDA approved over the ...