Mehndi Designs is one style that is henna decoration in the form of temporary decoration on the skin of children in India, and also by the foreign communities from these areas.
Mehndi is a traditional art of hand and foot design is an integral part of traditional India and Mehndi are typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals such as Diwali, and Eid festival.
In some Hindu festival every woman trying to have a mehndi done on hands and foot, Usually drawn on the palms and soles, where the mehndi color will make your skin darker because the skin contains keratin which binds temporarily dye in henna dye, Mehndi was originally used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
Below are some examples of Designer Mehndi, Bridal Mehndi, Arabic Mehndi is used in the palms, hands and feet.
Incoming Goole Search Keyword:
- bangles in hand with mehndi
- after applying mehendi how can we make it dark
- pics of beautiful hands with mehndi and bangles
- mehndi designs in bangles style
- mehndi designs for top of hands
- mehndi design bangle style
- images of girls hands with mehndi
- image coloured mehndi style
- festival mehndi images
- eid special mehndi hand